Apple MacBook Air (15-inch, M2 2023)
The 15-inch MacBook Air is impossibly thin and has a stunning Liquid Retina display. Supercharged by the M2 chip—and with up to 18 hours of battery life —it delivers incredible performance in an ultraportable design.
M2 chip for incredible performance
- 8-core CPU and up to 10-core GPU to power through complex tasks
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning tasks
- Up to 24Gb of unified memory makes everything you do fast and fluid
- Up to 20 percent faster for applying image filters and effects
- UP to 40 percent faster for editing complex video timelines
- Go all day with up to 18 hours of battery life
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 15.3-inch Liquid Retina display with 500 nits of brightness and P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail
- 1080p FaceTime HD Camera
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Six-speaker sound system with Spatial Audio for an immersive listening experience
- MagSafe 3 port, Two Thunderbolt ports, and headphone jack
- Backlit Magic Keyboard and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fast Wi-Fi 6 wireless connectivity
- Superfast SSD Storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- macOS Ventura gives you powerful ways to get more done, share, and collaborate - and works great with iPhone and iPad
- Available in Midnight, Starlight, Space Gray, and Silver
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
35W Dual USB-C Port Compact Power Adapter
USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2m)
WARRANTY & LEGAL
Apple One-Year Limited Warranty
Legal: Configurable options are available.
Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
Compared with previous generation.
The display on the 15-inch MacBook Air has rounded corners at the top. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 15.3-inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).